M. Castillón, P. Ridao, R. Siegwart and C. Cadena, “Linewise Non-Rigid Point Cloud Registration,” in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 7044-7051, July 2022, doi: 10.1109/LRA.2022.3180038.
M. Castillón, J. Forest and P. Ridao, “Underwater 3D Scanner to Counteract Refraction: Calibration and Experimental Results,” in IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, doi: 10.1109/TMECH.2022.3170504.
J. Esteba, P. Cieślak, N. Palomeras and P. Ridao, “Docking of Non-Holonomic AUVs in Presence of Ocean Currents: A Comparative Survey,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 86607-86631, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3083883.
M. I. Pereira, R. M. Claro, P. N. Leite and A. M. Pinto, “Advancing Autonomous Surface Vehicles: A 3D Perception System for the Recognition and Assessment of Docking-Based Structures,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 53030-53045, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3070694.
- D1.1: Showcase assessments and technical requirements for IMR robotics
- D1.2: Survey on legal and regulatory specifications for IMR robots operating in offshore wind farms
- D2.1: Requirements of the Scenarios
- D2.2: System Requirements and Platform Interfaces
- D2.3: Technologies to increase the robot awareness
- D4.1: Press release about Decision making 1
- D4.2: Press release about Decision making 2
- D7.2: First Dissemination strategy and report
- D7.5: First Exploitation strategy report
- D7.7: Data management manual
- D8.1: Project management manual
- D8.2: First Publishable report
- D8.5: First Quality plan, risk and peer review
- D8.6: Second Quality plan, ris and peer review
- D8.8: First Internal report
- D9.1: M – EPQ – OEI – Requirement 1
- D9.2: EPQ – Requirement 2
- D9.3: H – Requirement 3