Esteba J, Cieślak P, Palomeras N, Ridao P. Managed Surge Controller: A Docking Algorithm for a Non-Holonomic AUV (Sparus II) in the Presence of Ocean Currents for a Funnel-Shaped Docking Station. Sensors. 2023; 23(1):241. https://doi.org/10.3390/s23010241
D. F. Campos, A. Matos and A. M. Pinto, “Modular Multi-Domain Aware Autonomous Surface Vehicle for Inspection,” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 113355-113375, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3217504.
Silva, R., Matos, A. & Pinto, A.M. Multi-criteria metric to evaluate motion planners for underwater intervention. Auton Robot (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10514-022-10060-x
L. R. Agostinho, N. M. Ricardo, M. I. Pereira, A. Hiolle and A. M. Pinto, “A Practical Survey on Visual Odometry for Autonomous Driving in Challenging Scenarios and Conditions,” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 72182-72205, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3188990.
P. Pereira, R. Campilho, A.M. Pinto, . Application of a Design for Excellence Methodology for a Wireless Charger Housing in Underwater Environments. Machines 2022, 10, 232. https://doi.org/10.3390/machines10040232
M. Castillón, P. Ridao, R. Siegwart and C. Cadena, “Linewise Non-Rigid Point Cloud Registration,” in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 7044-7051, July 2022, doi: 10.1109/LRA.2022.3180038.
M. Castillón, J. Forest and P. Ridao, “Underwater 3D Scanner to Counteract Refraction: Calibration and Experimental Results,” in IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, doi: 10.1109/TMECH.2022.3170504.
Campos, D.F., Matos, A. & Pinto, A.M. Multi-domain inspection of offshore wind farms using an autonomous surface vehicle. SN Appl. Sci. 3, 455 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-021-04451-5.
M. Castillón, A. Palomer, J. Forest and P. Ridao, “Underwater 3D Scanner Model Using a Biaxial MEMS Mirror,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 50231-50243, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3069189.
J. Esteba, P. Cieślak, N. Palomeras and P. Ridao, “Docking of Non-Holonomic AUVs in Presence of Ocean Currents: A Comparative Survey,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 86607-86631, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3083883.
S. Langiano, C. Verrecchia, M. Marques, J. Formiga, “ATLANTIS: Shaping future robotized O&M in offshore wind”, in Hydrolink, vol. 3, 2021.
M. I. Pereira, R. M. Claro, P. N. Leite and A. M. Pinto, “Advancing Autonomous Surface Vehicles: A 3D Perception System for the Recognition and Assessment of Docking-Based Structures,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 53030-53045, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3070694.
- D1.1: Showcase assessments and technical requirements for IMR robotics
- D1.2: Survey on legal and regulatory specifications for IMR robots operating in offshore wind farms
- D2.1: Requirements of the Scenarios
- D2.2: System Requirements and Platform Interfaces
- D2.3: Technologies to increase the robot awareness
- D4.1: Press release about Decision making 1
- D4.2: Press release about Decision making 2
- D7.2: First Dissemination strategy and report
- D7.5: First Exploitation strategy report
- D7.7: Data management manual
- D8.1: Project management manual
- D8.2: First Publishable report
- D8.5: First Quality plan, risk and peer review
- D8.6: Second Quality plan, ris and peer review
- D8.8: First Internal report
- D9.1: M – EPQ – OEI – Requirement 1
- D9.2: EPQ – Requirement 2
- D9.3: H – Requirement 3