R. M. Claro, M. I. Pereira, F. S. Neves and A. M. Pinto, “Energy Efficient Path Planning for 3D Aerial Inspections,” in IEEE Access, vol. 11, pp. 32152-32166, 2023, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2023.3262837.
J. Esteba, P. Cieślak, N. Palomeras and P. Ridao, “Managed Surge Controller: A Docking Algorithm for a Non-Holonomic AUV (Sparus II) in the Presence of Ocean Currents for a Funnel-Shaped Docking Station“. Sensors. 2023; 23(1):241. https://doi.org/10.3390/s23010241
D. F. Campos, A. Matos and A. M. Pinto, “Modular Multi-Domain Aware Autonomous Surface Vehicle for Inspection,” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 113355-113375, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3217504.
R. Silva, A. Matos and A. M. Pinto, “Multi-criteria metric to evaluate motion planners for underwater intervention”, Auton Robot (2022), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10514-022-10060-x
L. R. Agostinho, N. M. Ricardo, M. I. Pereira, A. Hiolle and A. M. Pinto, “A Practical Survey on Visual Odometry for Autonomous Driving in Challenging Scenarios and Conditions,” in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 72182-72205, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3188990.
P. Pereira, R. Campilho and A.M. Pinto, “Application of a Design for Excellence Methodology for a Wireless Charger Housing in Underwater Environments,” Machines 2022, 10, 232. https://doi.org/10.3390/machines10040232
M. Castillón, P. Ridao, R. Siegwart and C. Cadena, “Linewise Non-Rigid Point Cloud Registration,” in IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 7044-7051, July 2022, doi: 10.1109/LRA.2022.3180038.
M. Castillón, J. Forest and P. Ridao, “Underwater 3D Scanner to Counteract Refraction: Calibration and Experimental Results,” in IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, doi: 10.1109/TMECH.2022.3170504.
D. F. Campos, A. Matos and A. M. Pinto, “Multi-domain inspection of offshore wind farms using an autonomous surface vehicle,” SN Appl. Sci. 3, 455 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-021-04451-5.
M. Castillón, A. Palomer, J. Forest and P. Ridao, “Underwater 3D Scanner Model Using a Biaxial MEMS Mirror,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 50231-50243, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3069189.
J. Esteba, P. Cieślak, N. Palomeras and P. Ridao, “Docking of Non-Holonomic AUVs in Presence of Ocean Currents: A Comparative Survey,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 86607-86631, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3083883.
S. Langiano, C. Verrecchia, M. Marques, J. Formiga, “ATLANTIS: Shaping future robotized O&M in offshore wind“, in Hydrolink, vol. 3, 2021.
M. I. Pereira, R. M. Claro, P. N. Leite and A. M. Pinto, “Advancing Autonomous Surface Vehicles: A 3D Perception System for the Recognition and Assessment of Docking-Based Structures,” in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 53030-53045, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3070694.
WP1 Industry-oriented Showcases for Offshore Wind Farms
- D1.1: Showcase assessments and technical requirements for IMR robotics
- D1.2: Survey on legal and regulatory specifications for IMR robots operating in offshore wind farms (public)
WP2 Adaptation of Robotic Platforms for O&M activities & IT systems for the Platform
- D2.1: Requirements of the Scenarios (public)
- D2.2: System Requirements and Platform Interfaces (public)
- D2.3: Technologies to increase the robot awareness
- D2.4: Modification of Robotics Systems
- D2.6: Communication links and interfaces for interoperability (public)
WP3 Installation of the ATLANTIS Test Center in Viana do Castelo
WP4 Intelligent Services Supported by Robotics
- D4.1: Press release about Decision making 1 (public)
- D4.2: Press release about Decision making 2 (public)
WP5 Operation and Demonstration of the ATLANTIS Test Center
WP6 Long-term Strategy, Technology Industrialization and Business Case
- D6.4: Assessment of Business Cases for the ATLANTIS stakeholders: financial and strategic considerations of for the major stakeholders
WP7 Impact Analysis, Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation
- D7.2: First Dissemination strategy and report (public)
- D7.5: First Exploitation strategy report
- D7.7: Data management manual (public)
- D7.8: ATLANTIS IPR Manual
WP8 & WP9 Project Coordination