The ATLANTIS Test Center infrastructure consist of
- The Coastal Testbed has a shore control room and a Floating Structure System (FSS), and will be used by technology developers to de-risk their robotic technologies through rigorous, cost-efficient, and staged testing programmes performed in near-real environments for a wide technical and industrial impact.
- The Offshore Testbed encompasses dedicated positions within a commercial wind farm, the WindFloat Atlantic (WFA), that will be reserved for demonstrating robotic technologies.
The ATLANTIS project will introduce 4 showcases whose scenarios will be defined by end-users for characterizing key areas for the value chain for offshore wind O&M where robotics will introduce a major contribution
- Turbine inspection and maintenance
- Export cable and Array cable maintenance
- Foundation and Scour protection maintenance
- Offshore logistics